It's Nice to Meet You

Dear Parents, Students, and Friends of Community Magnet Charter School,

Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! It is my great privilege and honor to introduce myself as the new principal of CMCS. I've had the pleasure of meeting many of the families during the summer playdates and talking to teachers and staff on campus. I am humbled by the very warm welcome I've received from everyone and I look forward to meeting the entire school community over the next few weeks.

This school year marks my 30th year as an educator with Los Angeles Unified School District. I served as an assistant principal for the past five years in local district northwest. I am very excited to be a new principal and couldn't have hoped for a better school community than CMCS!

As your principal, I will work hard to continue the rich traditions, rigorous academic experiences, and warm community spirit that sets CMCS apart from any other school. I look forward to working with the families, teachers, and staff to provide a rich and nurturing learning environment that will prepare every student to meet the challenges of the 21st century and beyond.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with your ideas and/or concerns about CMCS. Together, we will move forward.

Best,

Toni Klugh
Principal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back-to-School Night

IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING THE AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM